Due to the rapidly changing technology landscape, reskilling and upskilling is vital for Career progression. And to stand out in the job market, acquiring IT certification is a proven technique.
As per NASSCOM, there are 6 million IT professionals in India. This is 75% of the Digital talent across the globe. The NASSCOM report also talks about the need for reskilling. As per the report, 70% i.e. 4-5 Million people of the Indian IT workforce needs to be reskilled.
To help you in your reskilling efforts, to help you plan the next IT certification you should acquire, we are happy to release our IT Certifications Research report.
This report will help you to understand the
- Skill demand
- Under the skills for which IT certifications are in demand
And we believe these insights should help you to
- Plan your reskilling efforts
- Plan your investment in IT certifications.
The IT certification insights mentioned in the report are based on the analysis of thousands of jobs across various roles.
Our Research Dataset consisted of
- Total jobs analysed – 16000+ jobs
- Total roles – 34
- Total unique skills, product names, certification names searched for – 2700+
The roles we looked are
|Game Developer||Devops||Data warehouse|
|Android developer||Data Scientist||Front end developer|
|Robotics engineer||Scrum||iOS developer|
|Big data administrator||Security analyst||IoT|
|Block chain developer||Cloud computing||.net developer|
|Fullstack wedeveloper||IT operations manager||python developer|
|Security operations centre||Site Reliability Engineer||IT support|
|Animation developer||Backend developer||Penetration testing|
|Solution Architect||Big data developer||Test Automation|
|java developer||Hybrid App developer||IT asset management|
Key Research highlights
- 11% of the jobs we analysed asked for certification
- The top 5 Roles with Highest Certification Demand are
|Security Operations Center (SOC)|
- The top 10 IT certifications across all roles and experience rage are
The detailed report consists of IT certifications across the experience range starting from 0 years to 12 years. The report is available for free download.[sg_popup id=”709″ event=”click”]Sign up to Download[/sg_popup]
Happy Learning !!!
- You must not rely on the information in the report as an alternative to [legal / career counseling/ career expert advice/[other]] advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any [ legal / career counseling/ career expert advice/[other] ] matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.”
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake, or guarantee … that the use of the guidance in the report will lead to any particular outcome or result.”
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- The detailed disclaimer is mentioned in the report